Thursday, June 11, 2009

Three weekends ago our friends Jon and Callie were here. At the time, Lucas was what I called "a strategic roller". He would see where he wanted to go and then pivot himself and roll until he got there. All the while making adjustments in his angles along the way. Quite impressive. Well, we were all watching him and saying, "In just a few weeks I bet he'll be crawling."

Well, now, not only is he crawling, he's also pulling himself up to standing and carefully walking around the furniture. His favorite place in the house to be now is 2" from the TV screen. Preferrably with the TV on. Don't worry all you moms out there, we quickly direct him elsewhere.

It is simply unbelievable how quickly these little people change.



This is what I was greeted with when I came into his room this morning. i will admit that it takes a little bit of the sting out of being drug out of bed well before I'm ready.

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh MAN is he adorable!

Emily said...

agreed. Maybe this whole month, each post can contain a picture of Lucas. okay?

Maggie said...

oh my gosh, he is so freaking cute.