Sunday, June 28, 2009

the helmet

With any goal there are obstacles that get in one's way which he/she must overcome. Some of the obstacles I have been forced to overcome thus far include uncooperative internet and good old fashion laziness. You are probably getting a better feel for how New Years resolutions tend to work out for me. But hey, despite a few set backs, I continue forward...

It has been great having my dad in town. Despite going 6 months to a year between visits, we always seem to pick up right where we left off. Here are a few photos from today's bike ride. Lucas' first ride ever! He loved it, especially the helmet...oh wait that was me who loved the helmet:)

Are you kidding me? As if his head wasn't large enough in proportion to his body. The similarities are uncanny:


Dad is always a good time:)


A little quality Grandpa/Lucas time.


And one more just for kicks.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh Frick are you kidding! That helmet is amazing!