Thursday, June 25, 2009

a question for you


For a few months now I have been reading about and researching a bit about eating organically--or "ethically" as the strong proponents call it. I'm pretty convinced of the benefits (although the 20 oz. diet coke I just downed might suggest differently). So with this topic in mind, I wanted to pick your brain with a question:

Do you think it is possible (and practical) to eat organically AND affordably? If yes, how??? If no, which do you think should be the priority--organic eating or thrifty grocery shopping and why?

I know many of you have been contemplating some similar issues and I'd love to hear your thoughts/suggestions/ideas.

Dallas, feel free to ask the experts...

2 comments:

Mom/Barb said...

Come plant a garden in my yard with Callie and Jonathan!

Lindsey and Mark said...

That is definitely an awesome and cheap way to do it!