Monday, September 06, 2010

"Blogger"

Its been a while. Its been a long long while. I have missed blogging. I have discovered in the past that when I get in the habit of regularly blogging it affects the way I process the world. Blogging means choosing to hold onto those fleeting thoughts that endlessly pass through mine and everyone's mind, for just a few seconds longer--to hold the thought captive, to turn it around, then the other way. The thought is tasted, perhaps chewed, and if I'm really lucky, even digested. And before I know it, I find myself more rooted in my thoughts and a bit more alive.

To make a practice of this means leaving margins in my life Allowing for pauses in the mind's seemingly unending babble relating to plans, responsibilities, obligations and entertainment. It means leaving margins for longer than just enough time to fit in a few REM cycles before the babble begins again in the morning.

And with that said, I'm back. Determined to leave more margins in my life. Determined to allow space in my day for such digestion of thoughts. No time like they present they say. Thus, I would like to reclaim my title as "Blogger" once more.

2 comments:

Emily said...

me too, linds, me too. It totally changes the way I process the world. Cheers to margins.

Bridal lehenga online said...

Positive glad that I navigated in your web page by accident. I'll be subscribing to your feed in order that I can get the latest updates. Appreciate all of the details right here